Procedure#:HB SOP 65
Policy/Purpose: Hillman Beer strives to bring quality entertainment to our guests each week. This policy is to help ensure consistency and a great guest experience for all of our trivia nights at BMV. Currently we run our trivia through a 3rd party “Not Rocket Science Trivia”.
- Every Thursday night we have trivia at BMV at 7PM.
- Verify that there are trivia gift cards paid for and loaded with $50 for winning teams.
- At the beginning of the month the GM should create a $50 gift card for each of the weeks there will be trivia between the 6th of that month and the 5th of the following month which falls during your credit card statement cycle.
- Provide the $50 gift card to the Service Leader on duty to be awarded to the 1st prize winner of the night. If there is a tie the host will propose a tie breaker round.
- The trivia host will arrive approximately 15-30 mins prior to starting. They provide all the necessary pencils, equipment, and sheets needed to perform the trivia for the night. Note: Keep one extra box of pencils for back up.
- Ensure that beertenders are actively coming out from behind the bar to help guests refill beverages and food. This is very important as guests do not like to walk away from the game while playing it and will often not get another round without help. The host should also have a 10-15 mins intermission to allow guests to get refills halfway through the game.
- Should there be any issues, or the host is running late contact Alex at (615) 971-4973. He will be able to assist with any challenge and he responds quickest to text messages.
- Note: It is against ALE regulation to allow trivia hosts to drink while performing.