Procedure#:HB SOP 48
Policy/Purpose: When new managers onboard they should follow the management dress code as outlined in the Hillman Beer Team Member Handbook. As part of this policy, managers can get clothing embroidered at “Monogram Asheville” for which they can get reimbursement for up to five items.
- Following the management dress code policy, new managers can take the appropriate clothing to Monogram Asheville, located at 800 Brevard Rd Suite 120, Asheville, NC 28806.
- Hillman Beer will reimburse managers for the first five shirts they get embroidered only at Monogram Asheville.
- Manager should drop off the clothing at Monogram Asheville and allow 2-4 weeks for them to complete.
- Once completed, the manager should ensure that each article of clothing is charged the pre-negotiated $8/item Hillman Beer rate, and obtain a receipt showing the articles of clothing, amount, and date.
- The receipt should be submitted to the GM or immediate supervisor for approval by the COO.
- The new manager will be reimbursed by a check within one week of the receipt being submitted to the COO.